Network configuration mismatch detected. Please help :'(.

My previous builds were successful until yesterday.
It hit me like a brick , out of the blue.
Now it doesn’t even spawn the client playerObject.
I didn’t even change a thing in the script and I tried to debug every time but it just didn’t work.
I don’t know how to fix it .
I hope someone could help me with this
Thanks in advance.

IndexOutOfRangeException: NetworkReader:ReadByte out of range:NetBuf sz:50 pos:50
UnityEngine.Networking.NetBuffer.ReadByte () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkBuffer.cs:35)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader.ReadByte () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkReader.cs:161)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader.ReadPackedUInt32 () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkReader.cs:61)
PlayerSetUp_2.OnDeserialize (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader reader, Boolean initialState)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity.OnUpdateVars (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader reader, Boolean initialState) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkIdentity.cs:753)
UnityEngine.Networking.ClientScene.ApplySpawnPayload (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity uv, Vector3 position, System.Byte payload, NetworkInstanceId netId, UnityEngine.GameObject newGameObject) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/ClientScene.cs:478)
UnityEngine.Networking.ClientScene.OnObjectSpawn (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkMessage netMsg) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/ClientScene.cs:533)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection.HandleReader (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader reader, Int32 receivedSize, Int32 channelId) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkConnection.cs:430)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection.HandleBytes (System.Byte buffer, Int32 receivedSize, Int32 channelId) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkConnection.cs:386)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection.TransportRecieve (System.Byte bytes, Int32 numBytes, Int32 channelId) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkConnection.cs:536)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkClient.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkClient.cs:648)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkClient.UpdateClients () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkClient.cs:861)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity.UNetStaticUpdate () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkIdentity.cs:1059)
IndexOutOfRangeException: NetworkReader:ReadByte out of range:NetBuf sz:50 pos:50
UnityEngine.Networking.NetBuffer.ReadByte () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkBuffer.cs:35)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader.ReadByte () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkReader.cs:161)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader.ReadPackedUInt32 () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkReader.cs:61)
PlayerSetUp_2.OnDeserialize (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader reader, Boolean initialState)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity.OnUpdateVars (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader reader, Boolean initialState) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkIdentity.cs:753)
UnityEngine.Networking.ClientScene.ApplySpawnPayload (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity uv, Vector3 position, System.Byte payload, NetworkInstanceId netId, UnityEngine.GameObject newGameObject) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/ClientScene.cs:478)
UnityEngine.Networking.ClientScene.OnObjectSpawn (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkMessage netMsg) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/ClientScene.cs:533)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection.HandleReader (UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkReader reader, Int32 receivedSize, Int32 channelId) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkConnection.cs:430)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection.HandleBytes (System.Byte buffer, Int32 receivedSize, Int32 channelId) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkConnection.cs:386)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection.TransportRecieve (System.Byte bytes, Int32 numBytes, Int32 channelId) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkConnection.cs:536)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkClient.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkClient.cs:648)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkClient.UpdateClients () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkClient.cs:861)
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity.UNetStaticUpdate () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/Networking/Runtime/NetworkIdentity.cs:1059)

I didn’t really know what was the error actually. On my player prefab, I just delete some newly added function as well as switch to unreliable sequenced and the second channel is reliable fragmented …Most of the character set up is delayed and is called in Update() a second after OnMatchCreate() was called to make sure nothing is lost during the scene transition. Meh, It worked for me then.