Network.Instantiate received non-matching number of view id's as contained in prefab

Hello I’m new to network scripting in Unity3D and I was following a tutorial create a simple multiplayer where one player can host a server other players can join in. Everything was going fine until I tried to run the game using the webplayer. When one player connects to another player using the webplayer they don’t spawn and when I try to debug it the editor I get this error.

Network.Instantiate received non-matching number of view id’s as contained in prefab

I’m not sure what this means as I can’t find anyone else whose come across this error and it points to a .cpp file so I don’t know where in the script is causing this error other than its my NetworkManager script. Here is the code.

void Update()
{
	if (refreshing) {
		if (MasterServer.PollHostList().Length > 0) {
			refreshing = false;
			Debug.Log(MasterServer.PollHostList().Length);
			hostData = MasterServer.PollHostList();
		}
	}
}

void SpawnPlayer()
{
	GameObject player = Network.Instantiate(playerPrefab, spawnObject.position, Quaternion.identity, 0) as GameObject;
	// Assign the camera to follow the player.
	ChaseCamera camSys = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("CameraSystem").GetComponent<ChaseCamera>();
	Transform target = player.transform.GetChild(2);
	camSys.target = target;
}

// Network Functions
void StartServer () 
{
	Network.InitializeServer(32, 25001, !Network.HavePublicAddress());
	MasterServer.RegisterHost(gameName, "New Adventure", "A new adventure awaits.");
}

void RefreshHostList()
{
	MasterServer.RequestHostList(gameName);
	refreshing = true;
}

// Network Messages
void OnServerInitialized()
{
	Debug.Log("Server initialized!");
	SpawnPlayer();
}

void OnConnectedToServer()
{
	SpawnPlayer();
}

void OnMasterServerEvent(MasterServerEvent mse)
{
	if (mse == MasterServerEvent.RegistrationSucceeded) {
		Debug.Log("Registered Server!");
	}

Im having the same problem D: im getting that error in the console and every player instantiated shows up as “isMine”

Im having the same problem too, I don’t know where is the wrong