As a beginner in Unity and experimented c# developer, I want to compile MapBox’s Globe sample.
- Installed latest version of unity 2017.1.1f1 on PC
- Get Mapbox samples : Go to GitHub - mapbox/mapbox-unity-sdk: Mapbox Unity SDK - https://www.mapbox.com/unity/ then “download zip” then uncompress to folder [MapBoxSamples] on my PC
- Open [MapBoxSamples]/sdkproject\Assets\Mapbox\Examples\Globe\globe.unity
- Downloaded mapbox-unity-sdk_v1.1.0
- Unity > Menu Assets > Import Package > Custom package then select mapbox-unity-sdk_v1.1.0
I get several compilation errors, first is:
Assets/Mapbox/Unity/Map/AbstractMapVisualizer.cs(23,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IMapReadable’ could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
(most other errors are same kind : type not found.)
Looks like IMapReadable has been replaced recently by IMap; it makes me think I don’t use latest version of samples.
What am I missing?