No Android APK is made when building 64-bit - IL2CPP error

Hi, I’m trying to build a 64-bit Android APK from Unity 2018.1.6f1. Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP and ARM64 is selected. I’ve downloaded android-ndk-r13b and that along with the sdk and jdk are referenced in Unity’s external tools settings.

When I build, it claims it’s successful, yet no APK file is made and the following errors are shown in the console before success.

Any help is much appreciated.

Failed running /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.1.6f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --compile-cpp

Exception: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.1.6f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!

download ndk r16b

It looks like the errors here occur because there are extern methods in C# which do not have a correspond native method in a library in the build.

The errors seem to stem from the Facebook SDK. This can happen for a few reasons. If the build works for Android and IL2CPP with armv7 only, then there is probably a native library missing for arm64. If this does not work for Android at all with IL2CPP, then maybe the Facebook SDK works only with iOS, and should be removed for Android.