NullReferenceException with a turret shooting a bullet

Ok i followed a tutorial on yotube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUpJNndzcY

they thougt me how to rotate a turret towards the player n stuff. But now i’m trying to get the turrets to shoot the player. The scripting is the same as the guy on the tutorial(yeah i checked like 50 times). I’ve added a rigidbody, spawnpoint and a bullet. And i’ve added a delay to the shooting for like 1 second or something. And when i play the game i can play it for0,9 seconds then the bullet comes out of the turret and stands still in front of it giving me this error

NullReferenceException Turretcontrol.Shoot () (at Assets/Turretcontrol.js:29) Turretcontrol.Update () (at Assets/Turretcontrol.js:21)

Please help, i've already wasted a few hours of my life trying to solve it...

Here it is :D, Ok i see that the code got really wierd somehow.

var LookAtTarget : Transform; var damp = 6.0; var bullitPrefab:Transform;

function Update() {

if(LookAtTarget)
    {</p>
         var rotate = Quaternion.LookRotation(LookAtTarget.position - transform.position);

transform.rotation = Quaternion.Slerp(transform.rotation, rotate, Time.deltaTime * damp);

var seconds : int = Time.time;
        var oddeven = (seconds / 2);

if(oddeven)
      {

Shoot();
          }

}           

}

function Shoot() { var bullit = Instantiate(bullitPrefab , transform.Find("spawnpoint").transform.position , Quaternion.identity);

bullit.rigidbody.AddForce(transform.forward * 1000);

}

var newPrefab : Transform = transform.Find("spawnpoint");
if (newPrefab)
{
    newPrefab = Instantiate(bullitPrefab , newPrefab.position , Quaternion.identity);
    if (newPrefab)
    {
        if (newPrefab.rigidbody)
        {
            Debug.Log("Bug is strange");
        }
        else
        {
            Debug.Log("No rigidbody in prefab");
        }
    }
    else
    {
        Debug.Log("Buggy Prefab");
    }
}
else
{
    Debug.log("Cant find");
}

Try this and tell me which output it gives. Put this in "Shoot()", and comment your current code in that function.