Hello everyone, I’m getting a problem whit scripting.
I dont have any idea how to detect when an object has been illuminated by a specific ligth component.
I search in google but can’t find a working awnser.
I hope than i can find the rigth awnser here.
Have nice day.
PS: Sorry, I dont speak english as well.
depends on the light type.
* check if angle between light forward direction and light-to-object direction is less then half spot light angle
* check if distance to object is less then max distance of light
* check if raycast to object hits object and not other geometry that can hide object
* same as above but skip first item with angle
* just raycast check from (object-position - light-direction * K) to object-position, where K is big enough to be outside from whole scene, to hit any geometry that can cover object