Oculus MetaXR audio problem on mac

does anyone know how to fix the issue with the fact when i try to build my project to mac and i get an XML error at root data because of the audio bundle
this is the log error

/OVRcamerarig v1.0.app/Contents/PlugIns/MetaXRAudioUnity.bundle/Contents/Info.plist failed with output:
System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
   at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.PlistDocument.ParseXmlNoDtd(String text) in /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/External/XcodeAPI/Xcode/PlistParser.cs:line 199
   at UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.PlistDocument.ReadFromString(String text) in /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/External/XcodeAPI/Xcode/PlistParser.cs:line 330
   at UnityEditor.OSXStandalone.CodeSigning.BundleSigner.ParsePListFile(Byte[]& plistFileContents, String& executablePath, String& bundleIdentifier) in /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Platforms/OSX/CodeSigning/BundleSigner.cs:line 91
   at UnityEditor.OSXStandalone.CodeSigning.BundleSigner.Sign(SignFlags signFlags, BundleSignTarget& signedBundle) in /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Platforms/OSX/CodeSigning/BundleSigner.cs:line 51
   at MacOSCodeSignBundleCopy.Run(CSharpActionContext ctx, Data data) in /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Platforms/OSX/MacStandalonePlayerBuildProgram/MacOSCodeSigning.cs:line 32

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:203)