OnCollision Enter stopped working Please help

Hi , I had a script working fine for shooting rockets at an enemy and doing damage based on the enemy. For some reason now though it has stopped working and i cant figure out why

Rocket prefab has rigid body and mesh collider
Enemy has Rigidbody and character controller

here is the code i have…print isnt triggering

var explosion : GameObject;

function OnCollisionEnter(myCol: Collision)
{
	var contact : ContactPoint = myCol.contacts[0];
	var rotation = Quaternion.FromToRotation( Vector3.up, contact.normal ); // Ensure Explosion follow science!
 	var instantiatedExplosion : GameObject = Instantiate(explosion, contact.point, rotation );

print("Hit something");

if(myCol.gameObject.name == "Enemy")
  	{ 
    myCol.gameObject.SendMessage("ApplyDamage", 10, SendMessageOptions.DontRequireReceiver);
  	}

Destroy(gameObject);

}

Any help greatly appreciated

Would it have stopped working after you added or altered the CC?

Try to set the rigidbody of the enemy to IsKinematic.

That will disable the collision of the rigidbody. At the moment I would think you have collision detected for the CC and the rigidbody.

I had a similar answer 3 days ago and I fixed the issue as such:

"I made a simplified version, I have a sphere which act as your bullet, it has rigidbody, sphere collider (no IsTrigger) and just a movement script. Then i have another sphere that acts as your enemy with CC, rigidbody (IsKinematic) and a sphere collider (no IsTrigger).

It has only this script:

var lives = 5;
    function OnCollisionEnter(other:Collision){
        if(other.gameObject.tag =="Sphere")   
           Debug.Log("Collision");
           lives-=1;} 

And it works. I have not altered any other members of it all, just add components and that is it. MAybe you could add a collider to your enemy. As you rigidbody is set to IsKinematic, it won’t interfere as IsKinematic disables the collider."

here is the original question Enemy not getting hit (Collider issue) - Questions & Answers - Unity Discussions

Even removing the CC and adding a Sphere collider its the same issue.

I tried adding IsKinematic but still no love