Package Manager is empty/blank

I was working in a project an for unknowns reasons I started seeing a lot of errors in the console realated to the packages.

When checking the package manager window nothing is shown and I can’t even seem to be able to import again an asset from the asset store.

I don’t get it, it was working a moment ago and now nothing seems to solve it, I tried to revert back to some old git version and the errors are still there. I tried other projects and they’re fine, the problem only happens with this specific project, upgrading Unity to a newer version, or reseting stuff doesn’t solve the problem either.

The game runs fine.

I was working in a project an for unknowns reasons I started seeing a lot of errors in the console realated to the packages.

When checking the package manager window nothing is shown and I can’t even seem to be able to import again an asset from the asset store.

I don’t get it, it was working a moment ago and now nothing seems to solve it, I tried to revert back to some old git version and the errors are still there. I tried other projects and they’re fine, the problem only happens with this specific project, upgrading Unity to a newer version, or reseting stuff doesn’t solve the problem either.

The game runs fine.

I found that what was corrupting my project was a free plugin from the asset store, I just used another one and now everything works fine. Had to go back with git, because it was impossible to fix otherwise.

Open the project with the antivirus and firewall turned off, if doesn’t work reinstall the version of Unity with the antivirus and firewall turned off, it worked for me. @Humusk