According to the docs the following parameters (Docs) are allowed for a remote command in unity networking, however I have two issues:
- GameObject does not seem to be accepted as a parameter type, it does give an error on compiling.
- How can I pass a List of Network Object references to the client?
Whatever error you have, make sure all these three requirements are met:
- The class derives from NetworkBehaviour
- The method is decorated with either the
- The function’s name starts with
Cmd in case of
Rpc in case of either of the other two
If you still get an error paste the error here.