PC build crashing on launch everytime

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I just want to first thank you guys for making this place awesome! I’ve learned a bunch from here. But I am having an issue with my Unity build when I try to run the .exe on several PCs. It works just fine on Mac, but not PC. This just started happening as it was working just fine a week before. In the week though, I have added character animations, one new 3d model, 4 textures and 1 material. The only things I can think of coming from the output_log are :

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: ‘.;C:\Users\Massive Square\Desktop\BorealisWindows;C:\Users\Massive Square\Desktop\BorealisWindows;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;’, symOptions: 530, UserName: ‘Massive Square’

and

In the OUTPUTING STACK TRACE having many “filename not available” prompts such as:
(0x002D49A8) (BorealisWindows): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer > + 0x391d8

Here is the full output_log as well: [35760-output_log.txt|35760]

Anything helps!

Hey guys i just solved it!! It was the D3D 11 in player settings on the build settings for PC, it had to be turned on.