Physics.CheckBox can not detect newly Generated gameobjects which have colliders in editor?

Hi,
I share the picture about my issue to explain better. I tried many things but i failed each time. The white spheres shows which cubes collided with the big cube. Cube has collider component and the cylinder has but also it is disabled. When i randomly generate the little cubes (they have colliders) using Physics.CheckBox in order to catch the info about if there is a collider, they can not detect other little cubes. Does Physics.CheckBox work with prematurely generated gameobjects? Briefly i am trying to randomly spawn gameobjects around the cylinder CheckBox can not catch info about colliders random points. The code that makes generation is below.

public void PlaceBlocksOnDots()
{
    //Assign the Ground GameObject to a temporary Layer.
    gameObject.layer = 1 << layerMask;
    DeleteBlocksOnDots();
    blocks.Clear();
    passedGameObjectPositions.Clear();
    for (int b = 0; b < randomPoints.Count; b++)
    {
        Vector3 randomPoint = randomPoints[b];
        if (Physics.CheckBox(randomPoint, new Vector3(0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f) * colliderCheckBoxScale) == true)
        { 
            Debug.LogWarning("Collision Detected!");
            passedGameObjectPositions.Add(randomPoint);
            continue;
        }

GameObject blockObject = GameObject.CreatePrimitive(PrimitiveType.Cube);
        blockObject.transform.position = randomPoint;
        //blockObject.GetComponent<Collider>().isTrigger = true;
        blocks.Add(blockObject);
        Debug.LogWarning("Collided GameObject is Not Found!");

}
    //After all the proccesses assign the Ground GameObject to default layer
    gameObject.layer = 0;
}

I have solved my problem using Instantiate method. This is exact solution and i share the link below as a video.