Player Settings Doesn't work and causes errors

When trying to build for Android, I clicked on:
File > Build Settings > Player Settings
and its completely blank and I get tons of random errors

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to update Android SDK package list.
C:\Users\Professor-X\AppData\Local\Android\sdk ools\bin\sdkmanager.bat --list

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.repaint
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChain.Render (UnityEngine.Rect topRect, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 projection) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRChainBuilder.cs:236)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater.DrawChain (UnityEngine.Rect topRect, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 projection) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRRepaintUpdater.cs:60)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRRepaintUpdater.cs:48)
UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTree () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeUpdater.cs:73)
UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:693)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:274)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:107)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

Scope was not disposed! You should use the ‘using’ keyword or manually call Dispose.
UnityEngine.Scope:Finalize()

I got almost exactly the same issue. Im facing it on Unity 2019.2.0f1. I tried if it worked any better on a bit older version of the game of mine, but it didn’t make any difference at all. So I guess I propably must go and try reinstalling unity next.

My errors:
C:\Users\A\AppData\Local\Android\sdk ools\bin\sdkmanager.bat --list
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChain.Render (UnityEngine.Rect topRect, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 projection) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRChainBuilder.cs:238)
Scope was not disposed! You should use the ‘using’ keyword or manually call Dispose.
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChain.Render (UnityEngine.Rect topRect, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 projection) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRChainBuilder.cs:238)

If i let the player settings tab in project settings, be active/open. It keeps giving me these same errors over and over again.