prefab-id-v1 prefab.unity3d does not exist

i sometimes get this warning message and i have no idea on what to do. all i want to do is upload the funny pizza boy from jojo into vrchat but it keeps giving me this message. anyone know what i do with this

I posted this in a comment section which may not be visible to all, so I’m gonna post it here just in case:

Hey,

I had this issue myself for a while as I’m not a professional or even decent at using unity, but here’s how I got it to work:

When you import the model unity file, DRAG the model manually as it will “start from scratch” in a way, if it’s pink you’ll need one of the shader packs. When the model is in the room thingy with textures, you need to go to the side panel and click “add component” then search for “VRC_Avatar_Descriptor” then you need to fill in the information (it configures the little gray sphere), which is where your viewpoint will be placed when wearing the model. Make sure to place the sphere in front of the face as you don’t want the camera to be inside the model.

Once you’ve done it all correctly, then you can Build & Publish. I hope this helped you in some way.
@PD_ITALIAN @patrick_unity982

Commonly a shader issue. Be sure to have the right shader.