Preloader for standalone

is there a way to make a preloader for a standalone build for windows, all the solutions i see are for web players

public int numberOfObjectsToLoad=4000;
public int objectLoaded=0;
public Texture tex;
public bool nextLoad=true;

// Use this for initialization
	void Start () {

InvokeRepeating("nextLoadReset",0,0.1f);
		StartCoroutine("Load");

}

void OnGUI()
	{
		float temp=objectLoaded;                       // using temp variable because of some issues with accessing a variable from thread
		print((temp/numberOfObjectsToLoad)); 

GUI.DrawTexture(new Rect(50,400,(float)500*(temp/numberOfObjectsToLoad)/* 500 is the width and the next calc is the percentage*/,50),tex);
	}

void nextLoadReset()
	{
		nextLoad=true;
	}

public IEnumerator Load()
	{

for(int i=0;i<numberOfObjectsToLoad;i++)
		{

yield return nextLoad;  //instead do your loading here  and btw using nextload for wait because wait for seconds wont work in thread (corotine)
			objectLoaded++;
			nextLoad=false;

}
	}

this is just a sample of how you can do loading ! instead of using thread you can use different game states and check too but i prefer doin like this because it is simple…

if you are loading a 3d world make the renderer of all assets to false at the beginning (until everything else is loaded)
Hope the code is clear !!

That doesn’t make much sense. In a standalone build all data is available immediately. Preloader just make sense if you have to load the data from a slow connection. Even in Flash a preloader doesn’t make sense if you run the swf-file local