Problem with imported FBX file

Hi all,

I have imported an FBX file of a multistory building (originally done in Revit) with materials. In Unity (2018.4), I can navigate through the building no problem simply using the mouse controls, however, I have the following issues:

1. When I import the file and add it to my scene, for some reason it’s always far off ‘in the distance’ from the 0, 0, 0 origin, even though I’ve set it at this Transform Position.
  2. I can move the building such that it sits nicely in front of the Main Camera (in Camera Preview), which is set to Position 0, 0, 0 (as I am attempting to create a HoloLens experience), yet, when looking at the scene in the HoloLens, the building is once again way off in the distance, and is nothing like the view I am seeing in Unity.
  3. I have set my Main Camera, Clear Flags to Solid Color and set the Background to 0, 0, 0, 0, yet, when I view it in the HoloLens, I see the sky and ground as if Skybox was still set.

My hope is to create a HoloLens experience that will allow us to view the building to various scales, and ideally even walk through it.

Thanks so much.

Just an update on this: after speaking with the architects, they were suggesting that their file contains geo-location data, therefore the position of the building in Unity is highly likely affected by what they have set in their software. That should solve this issue then we’re hoping.