Problem with WebGl Build.

I made a game in C# and am trying to upload to the web from WebGL but the build keeps failing in the middle and I get this error(located below). When I click on the error it sends me to the SimpleActivatorMenu.cs script from the Standard Assets Utility Asset. This is after I updated my version of Unity. What do I do?

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00275] in <9ba1187881a84a08b5f9c4cb333d7a6a>:0
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <9ba1187881a84a08b5f9c4cb333d7a6a>:0
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Did you check your build location? Try to build the game first for Windows if there are still build error try to change the default build settings and build location.

1. Build the game in a new location.
  2. If that doesn’t work build the game in the default folder, Where the game files are being kept.

I checked the build location, I built the game for Windows and it worked but my problem is I need the game by a link online, also I don’t think C# is compatible with windows(known through research and testing). I tried WebGL building in a new location and it failed and I tried building it in the Asset folder with the rest of the game files but that also failed.
@ShirazAkber