problems beetwen Input System package and addressable assets package.

Hi and I hope you're fine.
I've a problem about use addressable assets package, because this package is a dependecy to Localization package. The problem is:

I'm using Unity 2022.3.f1

Later I make changes about some actionMap or the Prefab that uses Input system components, when I stop the project, I got those errors:

UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown. No Location found for Key=Locale
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

OperationException : ChainOperation failed because dependent operation failed
UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown. No Location found for Key=Locale
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ChainOperationTypelessDepedency`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:OnWrappedCompleted (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>)
DelegateList`1<UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>>:Invoke (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.21.12/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:75)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ResourceManager:Update (single)
MonoBehaviourCallbackHooks:Update () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.21.12/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/MonoBehaviourCallbackHooks.cs:29)

There is script that I use Input system, I checked and is fine to me:

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.InputSystem;
public class SCBasicMovement : MonoBehaviour
{
    private Rigidbody _rigidBody;
    private Animator _animator;
    private PlayerInput _playerInput;

private bool _running;
    [SerializeField]
    private float _velocity = 10f;
    [SerializeField]
    private bool _isHeavy;

void Start()
    {
        _rigidBody = GetComponent<Rigidbody>();
        _animator = GetComponent<Animator>();
        _playerInput = GetComponent<PlayerInput>();
    }

// Update is called once per frame
    void FixedUpdate()
    {
        Vector2 axisValues = _playerInput.actions["MoveXYZ"].ReadValue<Vector2>();
        BasicMovement(axisValues);

}

public void OnMove(InputAction.CallbackContext context)
    {
        _running = context.performed;
    }

//public void OnProtect(InputAction.CallbackContext context)
    //{

//}

private void BasicMovement(Vector2 axisValues)
    {

float hori = axisValues.x;
        float verti = axisValues.y;
        if (verti != 0.0f || hori != 0.0f)
        {
            // Calcula la dirección de movimiento en función de las teclas presionadas
            Vector3 inputDirection = new Vector3(hori, 0.0f, verti).normalized;

// Calcula la rotación que debe tener el personaje para mirar en la dirección de movimiento
            if (inputDirection != Vector3.zero)
            {
                Quaternion targetRotation = Quaternion.LookRotation(inputDirection);
                transform.rotation = Quaternion.Slerp(transform.rotation, targetRotation, Time.deltaTime * 10f);
            }
            // Aplica el movimiento en la dirección hacia la que está mirando el personaje
            Vector3 moveDirection = transform.forward;
            _rigidBody.MovePosition(transform.position + moveDirection * _velocity * Time.deltaTime);
        }

}

void LateUpdate()
    {
        _animator.SetBool("Running", _running);
    }
}

additionally when I'm in prefab folder, these warnings show console:

[Worker0] Internal: There are remaining Allocations on the JobTempAlloc. This is a leak, and will impact performance
[Worker0] To Debug, run app with -diag-job-temp-memory-leak-validation cmd line argument. This will output the callstacks of the leaked allocations.

So, if I'm using Localization package, I'm obligated to use Addresable Assets?
How can I configure or solve problem with Input system and create prefabs in future?

I don't belive those issues are caused by input.
That error implies its trying to load a Locale with an invalid key, likely something that has been deleted or something has gone wrong in addressables.

First, make sure you are on the latest localization package 1.4.4. If its not in the package manager you can update by editing the manifest.json file in the packages folder.
If the issue still happens try running the addressables analyzers, they will look for the issue and report back.
https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.localization@1.4/manual/Addressables.html#addressable-analyzers

If that doesn't work try doing a Clean and Rebuild of Addressables.https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.localization@1.4/manual/QuickStartGuideWithVariants.html#preview-and-configure-your-build