problems parenting a gameObject to another upon instantiating when same name exists

Hi all, I am having trouble getting my code to automatically parent objects when instantiated.

Basically, my levels are all generated through code. It automatically generates empty gameobjects for the levels and the rooms in each level, then parents objects upon instantiating them to the correct places.

Ex:

Level1 > Room1 > LevelTile1

Level2 > Room1 > LevelTile1

Level3 > Room1 > LevelTile1

Level4 > Room1 > LevelTile1

However, despite everything working fine, my tiles are all appearing under Room1 in level1, thats because I have no way (yet) to work out which levels the rooms are under.

Here are some code snippets of how its working:

First create the Level

emptyObject = new GameObject("Level" + tempLevelNumber);
            GameObject currentLevel = GameObject.Find("Level" + tempLevelNumber);

Then create the room and parent to the level

emptyObject = new GameObject("Room" + tempRoomNumber);
                emptyObject.transform.parent = currentLevel.transform;

Then create tiles and parent to the room

GameObject currentRoom = GameObject.Find("Room" + tempRoomNumber);
                GameObject LeftEnd = Instantiate(levelEndLeft[Random.Range(0, levelEndLeft.Length)], levelStartPoint, transform.rotation) as GameObject;
                LeftEnd.transform.parent = currentRoom.transform;

And here is where it goes wrong, as I create in level 2, 3, 4 etc. they are all parenting to Rooms under level 1 as I cannot seperate out which rooms are under which level!

ie. All tiles for each room are under level 1, and all the other rooms in the further levels have no children as it finds them first in level 1.

I hope that all makes sense!! Any ideas?

Found my own solution using strings to create the full path for GameObject.Find

GameObject currentRoom = GameObject.Find("Room" + tempRoomNumber);
                string stringLevel = ""+currentLevel.gameObject.name;
                string stringRoom = "/" + currentRoom.gameObject.name;
                string stringFullPath = stringLevel + stringRoom;
                GameObject currentRoomInLevel = GameObject.Find(stringFullPath);