Problems with the update in scripting with FPS Tutorial

Ok I know this may have been asked before, but I cant find any answers that pertain to this in previously asked questions. Is there a full copy of the updated operation from the FPS Tutorial for the RocketGUI Java script's that need to be in place to get the count to work? I see the code listed in the FPSPlayer.js attached to my FPS Controller,

// Update rocket gui // This is changed from the tutorial PDF. You need to assign the 20 Rocket textures found // in the GUI/Rockets folder to the RocketTextures property. /if (rocketTextures.Length == 0) { Debug.LogError ("The tutorial was changed with Unity 2.0 - You need to assign the 20 Rocket textures found in the GUI/Rockets folder to the RocketTextures property."); } else { rocketGUI.texture = rocketTextures[rocketLauncher.ammoCount]; }/

but I'm not sure exactly where to apply it. Seeing how .Length isnt a valid measurement in Texture2D or at least that is 1 of the errors I get, among others. I'm either placing it wrong within DrawRockets.js or im missing a step completley, and cant find the info to fill the gaps.

Any advice would be nice. Thankyou

It sounds like you might want to place that anywhere the textures for the rocket is found in the hierarchy. As for .length not being a property of a texture2D, it sounds like you want

image.height;
image.width;