Profiler won't conect to android device

I am trying to profile my apk on android device and cannot make it work.

I have adb working, development build apk on attempt to run the profiler I get the following errors :

Socket: connect failed, error:
Operation has failed with error
0x2733: A non-blocking socket
operation could not be completed
immediately. (0)
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerDriver:set_connectedProfiler(Int32)
UnityEditor.AttachProfilerUI:SelectProfilerClick(Object,
String, Int32)

connect failed
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerDriver:set_connectedProfiler(Int32)
String, Int32)

and

Failed to connect to player ip:
127.0.0.1, port: 54999 UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerDriver:set_connectedProfiler(Int32)
String, Int32)

I tried autoconnect profiler, same effect. Cannot google the solution. Any clues? I also tested several devices. All connect correctly to adb, and after connecting device I restart the editor too. All give same error.

@smallbit, I have faced with the same issue.
In my case problem was with device CPU.
Try to gather logs from your device using ‘adb logcat’ while app is launching on device or emulator.
I found logs regarding unsupported device CPU.
Then I took android emulator from sdk and set CPU config to ARMv7 and tried to launch my app on this emulator.
In that way such issue was not present for me.

google api must be installed on SDK
you must connect your PC and your android device to the same network.

I have tried many solutions from the forums and what was the problem for me was the Windows Firewall. I disable it completely for the profiling and it works right away. The new device shows up in the “editor” dropdown menu. Works via Wi-Fi.

Hi everyone,

I’ve just installed Unity 2018.4.18f1 personal, I’m a total newbie here.

I just have to follow tutorials on Udemy for now and once I open Unity I got this messages in the console:

Socket: connect failed, error: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately.
(0)
connect failed
Couldn’t connect to Cache Server.
Unable to connect to host localhost:56650.
Look Dev is designed for linear color space. Currently project is set to gamma color space. This can be changed in player settings.
UnityEditor.LookDevView:OnEnable()
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget(String)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadWindowLayout(String, Boolean) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/WindowLayout.cs:495)
Look Dev switched rendering mode to deferred shading for display.
UnityEditor.LookDevView:OnEnable()
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget(String)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:LoadWindowLayout(String, Boolean) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/WindowLayout.cs:495)

I just have the necessity to locally change the path of my cache to another drive which is a HDD in F:
I just changed that things into F:\ but the message still goes on.

Please help me :frowning: