Questions about License options etc.

Wasn’t sure if this was the right place to ask this but couldn’t see where else.

I’m a bit unclear on what you get with the different versions of Unity.

1. If I pay the $75 pm for Unity Pro, does that include the iOS/Android Pro stuff as well? or do I have to pay $75 for the pro Unity version and then + $75 for each mobile pro version I want as well? (seems kinda steep if it’s like that).
  2. I’m in the UK, so it’s $75 correct? not £75?
  3. All I want to do is put out a basic 2D/Physics game on iOS (that also uses Parse.com), I can live with the iOS splash screen if I have to but ideally I wouldn’t have that, what’s the cheapest way I can go about developing and releasing that on the App store with Unity?

Thanks for any advice!

1.) To use a Pro feature in an iOS game, you’d need both a Unity Pro license and the iOS Pro addon.

2.) $75USD, converted to the currency of wherever you are in the world, so around £46 per month.

3.) Cheapest way? Use Unity Free. Zero development cost. Only cost is that, to submit the app for publication on the App Store, you’ll have to be a registered Apple Developer ($99 per year - which is required whatever environment you use to develop an iOS app).