QUICK FIX FOR COMPILING ERROR?

This should be a quick fix for an experienced programmer, but I’m a designer. I’m developing a Vuforia app, and at this point I only need to build a version that accomplishes the image target recognition and the autoplay function on OGG videos that are placed as textures on planes in the scene. Everything functions perfectly in the Unity Editor, but when I build for Android, I immediately get console errors reading:

Error CS0246- the type or namespace ‘MovieTexture’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

2 separate errors, (8,11) & (17,13)

Besides the minimum Unity & Vuforia Prefabs required to run the app, this is the only standalone script in the project, so I’m fairly sure there’s some sort of format or syntax error within the script itself.

Heres the Script:

`using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class OGGPLAY : MonoBehaviour {

// Use this for initialization

%|-1727464348_2|%
((MovieTexture)GetComponent().material.mainTexture).Play();
}

// Update is called once per frame

%|-678519534_7|%
if (UnityEngine.Input.GetButtonDown(“Jump”))
{

UnityEngine.Renderer r = GetComponent<UnityEngine.Renderer>();

%|-1319023659_11|%

%|345785195_12|%
{
%|-1721925648_14|%
%|-1581871215_15|%
%|210181286_16|%
{
movie.Play();
}
}
}
}`

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, Thanks…

Movie Textures are not supported on Android, that is why it works in the Editor but won’t build for Android. You need to use Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie, and store all your videos in a folder name StreamingAssets.

Source : MovieTexture manual page

Movie Textures are not supported on Android. Instead, full-screen streaming playback is provided using Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.

I found a workaround by using this asset . Works fantastic