Raycast, Particle Collision problem

Hy,
I’m working on a platformer game. I use Particle Collision Messages and Raycast to shoot the enemies.
I encountered a strange problem.

After the height of 130 particles and raycast don’t collide anymore with the enemies.
Ex. : My player is at the height of 129 everything is fine, I can shoot the enemies. After jumping on a higher platform at reach height 131 and the raycast and the particles don’t collide anymore.

Is it possible that this is because of some kind of precision loss in Unity’s calculations when raycasting at that height?
If not, any other suggestions how to fix this?

P.S. I searched the scene and didn’t find any objects that could interfere with the collision tests.

Edit: I tried the same thing under the height of -130. Raycast and Particle collision doesn’t works there eider.

Thanks in advance.

use Mathf.Infinity instead of a set value for the distance parameter in the raycast function, for example from some code from me I have this:

if(Physics.Raycast(transform.position, Vector3.down, out hit, Mathf.Infinity)) {

Hopefully that helps.

its probably colliding with your character or something related to your character, this is a common accident, so give it a look