Recording with Everyplay Android is causing my apps frame rate to nose dive

Hello guys I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this issue and knew of potential solutions with the Everyplay Android SDK .

When ever I begin recording gameplay , even when the game is basically at it’s calmest state ourFrame rate plummets from 60 FPS to 20 FPS . I asked Everyplay support for help but they’ve been a little slow getting to me , they stated enabling MSAA or having any sort of visual smoothing could be causing issues but I confirmed MSAA is disabled .

this issue happens any time I begin recording and the current test devices I am using are an HTC 1X and and a MOTO G . the issue occurs on both of them .

any help or recommendations at all are appreciated especially since Everyplay ran very well for us a few weeks ago but this issue with recording is more recent.

Hi,

As you must be aware that the Android devices are quite tricky and it’s like a jungle out there. The best performance of Everyplay is currently with Qualcomm/Mali GPUs. According to the statistics we have, that covers more than 70% of the market. With Tegra, it is known to have some performance issues at the moment. We are working on it, but unfortunately I don’t have any ETA of the fixes as they are based on some external factors.