Refund the ad money. That is NOT your money, Unity.

Unity, you should refund remaining advertisement budget when requested. That is NOT your money.

You have explained in this forum that remaining budget can be refunded last year in this forum.

Without explicit explanation, secretly changing the terms and taking the customers' money, and ignoring all the inquiry is not the way of your company, I believe.

[quote=“astttt”, post:1, topic: 910526]
That is NOT your money.
[/quote]
It legally is.
You have explained in this forum that remaining budget can be refunded last year in this forum.
[/quote]
Which is not legally binding.
secretly changing the terms
[/quote]
Terms have been the same for a very long time.

[quote=“SF_FrankvHoof”, post:2, topic: 910526]
It legally is.

Which is not legally binding.

Terms have been the same for a very long time.
[/quote]

At least Unity has moral responsibility.
Unity should apologize and clarify and modify the comments in this forum. Many people are having the same misunderstanding. Already knowing that and doing nothing is a kind of betrayal of users.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, all pre-paid funds are non-refundable. You can find more information about this in our documentation: https://docs.unity.com/acquire/en/manual/FAQs#Can_I_withdraw_or_reallocate_prepaid_funds.

However, please let us know if you're a managed account, made a mistake in deposit amount, accidentally moved your Unity Ads Transfer/Bonus to the wrong account, or have simply run into too many issues with our service and found it unusable, and we will investigate this further.

Unity, you should refund remaining advertisement budget when requested. That is NOT your money.

Without explicit explanation, secretly changing the terms and taking the customers’ money, and ignoring all the inquiry is not the way of your company, I believe.

Here is a great site https://paydaysay.com/what-are-emergency-loans-for-rent/ if anyone needs financial help.

[/quote]

I recommend reaching out directly to Unity’s customer support or account services to inquire about the changes in their policy and express your concerns. They should be able to provide you with accurate information and address any issues related to your remaining advertisement budget.
Effective communication and customer satisfaction are crucial for maintaining a positive relationship between users and service providers. I hope you receive a prompt and satisfactory response from Unity.