Requested refund for unspent Growth budget

Hello,

I've opened a ticket with support requesting a refund of my advertising budget (unitysf-invoicing@unity3d.com). I have a ticket number. I posted a follow up after 14 days but have not received any update.

The ticket is assigned to someone but nobody is communicating about the refund.

Any ideas on what I can do to get my funds returned?

Thanks all!

Hi all,

To be clear, I'm not asking about a refund of any spent budget. I'm asking for a refund of the unspent, prepayment that Unity requires to be an advertiser.

Unity requires a $1,000 charge in order to spend any money. I've spent about $136 of that and would like the remaining $864 returned.

Thanks for any advice!

Can you create a ticket to unityads-support@unity3d.com? The support team will help you to follow up with this request. Thanks.

Have you get your refund yet? I meet the same problem, no email reply to me after 1 week with 2 tickets I created.

Unity said they have stealthily changed their terms and now Unity keeps all of your money and will not refund.

Hi Unity-Boon.

Please refund the deposit. I have sent emails, but those have been ignroed.

[quote=“magnoliagameco”, post:2, topic: 898853]
Hi all,

To be clear, I’m not asking about a refund of any spent budget. I’m asking for a refund of the unspent, prepayment that Unity requires to be an advertiser.

Unity requires a $1,000 charge in order to spend any money. I’ve spent about $136 of that and would like the remaining $864 returned.

Thanks for any advice!
[/quote]
Hey, i am looking to run a campaign with Unity Ads. Seems like there are a lot of negative feedbacks with Unity UA. Could you please shed some light on why you arent using your remaining budget?

Hi Unity-Boon.

Please help us to refund the remaining budget ($1,073.93) from the Unity account 42agency (Organization Core ID 7972055152984)! We`re waiting for Unity reply for a month, but no one answers.

Our Account 42agency (Organization Core ID 7972055152984) got banned and we want to return the budget asap. Please help us with this problem.