Resources.Load for scriptable objects - can it be done?

I am trying to load a scriptable object from the resources folder with Resources.Load and it’s not working. I can do a cheap work around by loading an array of scriptable objects, but I really just want one and that’s not a good solution. What I’ve tried:

public AllRooms roomCache;      
void Start ()
{       
    roomCache = Resources.Load<AllRooms>("RoomCache");        
	}

The above didn’t work. AllRooms is the name of the script that the scriptable object derives from, and ‘RoomCache’ is the name of the instance of the scriptable object. RoomCache is in a sub folder so I tried other variations:

void Start ()
{      
    roomCache = Resources.Load<AllRooms>("ScriptObjects/Rooms/RoomCache");        
	}	

And also:

void Start ()
    {      
        roomCache = Resources.Load<AllRooms>("/ScriptObjects/Rooms/RoomCache");        
	}	

And even:

void Start ()
    {      
        roomCache = Resources.Load<AllRooms>("");        
	}

So far all that works is:

public AllRooms[] roomCaches;    
    void Start ()
    {      
        roomCaches = Resources.LoadAll<AllRooms>("");        
	}

This works, but it’s a dirty solution and I don’t want to do that if I want to store other separate room caches and refer to them individually.

If anyone can point out where I’m going wrong and how to use Resources.Load with scriptable objects, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks to @GameVortex for providing the right answer in the comments. It was actually a typo (I think, or the finnickiness of using the Resources folder, coz it sometimes does behave weirdly). So the correct way to do it is to enter the full file path, including all folders (not including Resources, that’s assumed), and including the name of the file. So the correct code was:

void Start ()
 {      
     roomCache = Resources.Load<AllRooms>("ScriptObjects/Rooms/RoomCache/CachedRooms");
     }    

For this to work though, you have to have a folder in the Assets folder called Resources and put all files and sub folders in there.

UPDATE
I want to update my answer I put earlier. While this can be done, Unity recommends that you don’t actually use the resources folder, because the more you put inside it, your project gets almost exponentially slower. I was putting lots of things inside there for the convenience of accessing them with scripts, and our game began to seriously crawl. I now would recommend finding workarounds to cache things, such as scriptable objects of have a game object in your scene with references to scripts and prefabs that you can re-use.

Unity’s own opinion on the resources folder: Assets, Resources and AssetBundles - Unity Learn

Why they do it this way I’ll never understand because it would be great if it didn’t slow your project down.