Script Error Helllp!

I have this Script:

var speed = 3.0;
var rotateSpeed = 3.0;
var bullitPrefab:Transform;
function Update ()
    {
        var controller : CharacterController = GetComponent(CharacterController);
        transform.Rotate(0, Input.GetAxis ("Horizontal") * rotateSpeed, 0);
        var forward = transform.TransformDirection(Vector3.forward);
        var curSpeed = speed * Input.GetAxis ("Vertical");
        controller.SimpleMove(forward * curSpeed);
        if(Input.GetButtonDown("Jump"))

var bullit = Instantiate(bullitPrefab,      GameObject.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position, 
            Quaternion.identity);
            bullit.rigidbody.AddForce(transform.forward * 2000);

}      
  @script RequireComponent(CharacterController)

And I get this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.Dispatch (System.Object target, System.String cacheKeyName, System.Type[] cacheKeyTypes, System.Object[] args, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory) Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.Dispatch (System.Object target, System.String cacheKeyName, System.Object[] args, Boo.Lang.Runtime.DynamicDispatching.DispatcherFactory factory) Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.GetProperty (System.Object target, System.String name) UnityScript.Lang.UnityRuntimeServices.GetProperty (System.Object target, System.String name) NewBehaviourScript.Update () (at Assets/Level Prefabs/NewBehaviourScript.js:15)

What Have I done wrong and how can I fix it?

Perhaps you need to assign a prefab to the script?

The script states in the top that you have a public variable called : "bullitPrefab" which is a Transform object, so you need to drag the wanted object it should control onto the script in the Inspector.

(I think)

Could be that you were trying to include a Transform as the first parameter in a call to the Instantiate function:

bullit = Instantiate(bullitPrefab, GameObject.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position, Quaternion.identity);

In the line above, bullitPrefab is still considered an object of type Transform, and not of a GameObject (which should be the type of first parameter in a call to Instantiate()).

Can you try doing this instead and see if it works:

bullit = Instantiate(bullitPrefab.gameObject, GameObject.Find("spawnPoint").transform.position, Quaternion.identity);

Alternatively, assuming the above suggestion works, you could change the declaration of bullitPrefab to GameObject instead.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, thanks.

is your script even saved as JavaScript? the tornado twins code in JavaScript it looks to me that you might of accidentally made it in boo. Try to re-paste it into a JavaScript file.