Script outdated i think, Unity 4 - Compiler errors galore

I got this a while back and it worked before, now i am still a noob(new) but i managed to fix most of the errors.
The easy ones where, Random.insideUnitSphere error, just changed it to (UnityEngine.Random.insideUnitSphere) in like every damn script uggh…

Now i have a new error, it seems to be randomly killing the sound too?

this.tmpPrefab = (GameObject)Resources.Load(DataHolder.Weapon(selection).GetPrefabPath()+DataHolder.Weapon(selection).prefabName, typeof(GameObject));
				}
				this.tmpPrefab = (GameObject)EditorGUILayout.ObjectField("Prefab", this.tmpPrefab, typeof(GameObject), GUILayout.Width(pw.mWidth*2));
				if(this.tmpPrefab) DataHolder.Weapon(selection).prefabName = this.tmpPrefab.name;
				else DataHolder.Weapon(selection).prefabName = ""

It says: CS0618: `UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.ObjectField(string, UnityEngine.Object, System.Type, params UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption)’ is obsolete

You probably need

this.tmpPrefab = (GameObject)EditorGUILayout.ObjectField("Prefab", this.tmpPrefab, typeof(GameObject), true, GUILayout.Width(pw.mWidth*2));

There’s a new parameter introduced a few months ago. This is the link to the documentation on this function: click

The sound problem I don’t know, but I guess you should make sure errors do not occur before concluding what influences what.