Script to face the direction of the mouse only on the LocalPlayer?

So my player controller script works fine on the host side of my multiplayer game, but when I run a build and connect as a seperate client, the client shoots in whatever direction the mouse is according to the host. Here is my script. Also if I remove the Destroy(this); and just leave return; the client is stuck shooting straight up. Any help is appreciated and please let me know if anymore details are required.
Error message:
Found no behaviour for incoming [Command:InvokeCmdCmdfaceMouse] on Player(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject), the server and client should have the same NetworkBehaviour instances [netId=4].
UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkIdentity:UNetStaticUpdate()

void Start()
{
    if (!isLocalPlayer)
    {
        Destroy(this);
        return;
    }
    //character base speed
    speed = 50;
    //setting health
    baseHealth = 200;
    //health modifiers here
    health = baseHealth;
    //Get and store a reference to the Rigidbody2D component so that we can access it.
    rb2d = GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>();
}

void FixedUpdate()
{

Movement();
    playerSlow();
    CmdfaceMouse();
    if (health <= 0)
    {
        RpcRespawn();
    }

}

[Command]
void CmdfaceMouse()
{

Vector3 mousePosition = Input.mousePosition;
    mousePosition = Camera.main.ScreenToWorldPoint(mousePosition);

Vector2 direction = new Vector2(
            mousePosition.x - transform.position.x,
            mousePosition.y - transform.position.y);

firePoint.transform.up = direction;
}

}

You need the isLocalPlayer tag on the code for the actual direction handling and SyncVar the rotations. Alternatively handle this in a Non-networked script and output the results to a separate Networked and SyncVar’d script.
Default behaviour then is to read the rotations from the network unless that object is the local player.
https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/s/multiplayer-networking

It appears that you are using isLocalPlayer to Destroy the script when not the local player. This causes a difference in the number of existing Networked scripts across the system and the system throws a fit. The number of networked scripts should remain consistent across each device for networked objects.