Shader graph causing weird glitching only in Build

Im woking on a Android game and Im facing this issue right now…

After building the app, weird visual glitches start appearing when player is nearby a mirror, which uses this shader graph. However in Unity itself, everything is fine, no glitching anywhere, just in the build. I really dont know what to do, or what even try to change. This is kind of beyond my knowledge probably.

*Shader graph: *

video of the glitching

*Also important: *

Im generating multiple mirrors (endless game) so to use just one shader graph, i deactivate the camera that is looking in front of the mirror if player isnt nearby. Ive got the generation covered, just the right ammount of objects are being generated and all of them are being destroyed behind the player. But it still could be a limitation on Android of some sort, I dont know, anything pointing me in a direction of solution will be greatly appreciated…

using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;
using UnityEngine.Events;

public class mirror : MonoBehaviour
{
    public UnityEvent deactivate;
    public UnityEvent activate;
    int activeCams = 0;
  // there is kind of big trigger collider around every mirror

private void OnTriggerEnter2D(Collider2D collision)
    {
        activeCams += 1;
        if (collision.gameObject.layer == 9 && activeCams == 1) // 9 is player
        {
            activate.Invoke(); //activates the camera of the mirror and the sprite shader graph is "projecting" the output on
        }
    }

private void OnTriggerExit2D(Collider2D collision)
    {
        if (collision.gameObject.layer == 9) // 9 is player
        {
            deactivate.Invoke(); //deactivates the camera of the mirror and the sprite shader graph is "projecting" the output on
            activeCams -= 1;
        }
    }
}

Could this be screwing with the shader graph? The game is glitching whenever atleast one mirror is activated and player is moving (maybe problem with trail renderer? its kinda weird). But again, it appears only after building it for Android, so I would say that is not the problem, right?

If anyone comes across this in the furure, one of these things fixed it:

• Switching to OpenGL 2 from 3
  • Changing cameras render layers to just the layer with player
  • Turning off lightmap streaming