I have a small problem with Unity 5 on Windows 10.
For some reason i cannot get any object to rotate (2D).
It works fine in Unity 4 OSX. But on Unity 5 Windows 10 the rotation Value jumps back to zero.
On highlight button should rotate.
Animation data for the Z axis (2d) Goes back to 0.
Tried so far:
- Unity 4 OSX - <— This works no
Does not work (Unity 5 W10):
- Tried removing all animations, and adding new
- Tried Creating a blank new project, adding the button and animation
- Tried adding a TextObject, and rotate that
- Followed a Tutorial from Unity about button Rotation (I might have lost my brains and forgot something, but nope, doing the exact same thing.
Would be nice if someone could shed some light into why?