[SOLVED] Help please: My laser instances are not following my player

Hello Dear Community, would you please come to my help.
I’m new at development and I’m facing a problem that I can’t explain or fix…

My lasers (sprites instantiate from a position relatives to my ship) are not following my ship in the way they should do …
The thing that I cannot understand is that they seems to not follow the same distance scale of the ship, this is why I say that:

When my ship is on the right-side of the screen, they appear even more on the right, when my ship is on the left-side, they appear even more on the left. The same happen for up and down … Its only when my ship is on the middle that they appeear at the right place.

BUT, MORE WEIRD, in the Scene View they seems to be at the right place at any time
But not in the Game View (where the problem occur)

You can see the following images:

void Update() {

//Set the position of the lasers
    posLaser1 = new Vector3(transform.position.x - 0.75f, transform.position.y + 0.5f, 0);
    posLaser2 = new Vector3(transform.position.x + 0.75f, transform.position.y + 0.5f, 0);

}

void Fire(){
        GameObject projectile = Instantiate(beam, posLaser1, Quaternion.identity) as GameObject;
        GameObject projectile1 = Instantiate(beam, posLaser2, Quaternion.identity) as GameObject;

projectile.GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector3(0, beamSpeed, 0);
        projectile1.GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector3(0, beamSpeed, 0);

AudioSource.PlayClipAtPoint(shoot, transform.position);

flash1.Play();
        flash2.Play();

}

I fixed my problem alone by adding a reference to the object I wanted my lasers to be relatives to (my Ship) and THEN adding the right positioning that I wanted. Here’s my code:
posLaser1 = gameObject.transform.position + new Vector3(- 0.75f, + 0.7f, 0); posLaser2 = gameObject.transform.position + new Vector3(+ 0.75f, + 0.7f, 0);