[Solved]Simple question on how to call a function from script A to script b on a prefab

So yes, I have Googled this and spent many hours trying to figure it up. Most answers are in C# or 1/2 complete in javascript.

I am using javascript and wanted scriptA to run a function on ScriptB (on a prefab). I just can’t figure out the syntax.

ScriptA - (VirtualFireButton_js)
ScriptB - PlayerShip_js (on a prefab with the tag ‘playership’)
the function to be called on PlayerSHip_js is called ‘VirtualSingleFire’ (there is a second called 'VirtuAutoFire)

Here is the code. There is just a syntax issue with line 9;

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#pragma strict
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
var otherPS : GameObject;
function VirtualFireButton()
{
	// Set up the reference
       	otherPS = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("playership").GetComponent(PlayerShip_js);

//Shoot player ship weapons single or autofire
		if (Auto_js.autoFire == false)
			{
			otherPS.VirtualSingleFire();
			}
		else
			{
			otherPS.VirtualAutoFire();
			}
}
///////

Here are the errors
Assets/VirtualFireButton_js.js(9,78): BCE0022: Cannot convert ‘PlayerShip_js’ to ‘UnityEngine.GameObject’.

Assets/VirtualFireButton_js.js(14,33): BCE0019: ‘VirtualSingleFire’ is not a member of ‘UnityEngine.GameObject’.

Assets/VirtualFireButton_js.js(18,33): BCE0019: ‘VirtualAutoFire’ is not a member of ‘UnityEngine.GameObject’.

What happens if you change:

var otherPS : GameObject;

to this:

var otherPS : PlayerShip_js;