Spawn GameObjects at a defined location

Hi,
I bought an “Population System” from the asset store. It spawns the People randondomly on the Path. I want to change the code, so that only one Person starts to walk at the point0. How can I change the code?

the original Code is:
if(_WalkPath.peoplePrefabs != null && _WalkPath.peoplePrefabs.Length > 0 && _WalkPath.peoplePrefabs[0] != null)
_WalkPath.SpawnPeople();

I cant find the function SpawnPeople… So i changed the Code to
Instantiate(peoplePrefabs[0], new Vector3(this.gameObject.transform.GetChild(0).GetChild(0).position.x, this.gameObject.transform.GetChild(0).GetChild(0).position.y, this.gameObject.transform.GetChild(0).GetChild(0).position.z), this.transform.rotation);

of course it doesnt work… so what should I write instead?

As Unity Documentation says
Here
you can use the 4th and 5th parameter set to pass a position to the “Instantiate” method.

public static Object Instantiate(Object original, Vector3 position, Quaternion rotation);

or

public static Object Instantiate(Object original, Vector3 position, Quaternion rotation, Transform parent);

both take a “position” parameter that you can define to instantiate the object at the desired position.

You can also store the instantiated GameObject on a variable and then change it’s position wherever you want. Just store the returned value like this:

GameObject instantiatedObject = Instantiate(peoplePrefabs[0], ...);