Spawn Multiple Monsters

Should be simple, but it’s not as simple as I though. I have monsters in an XML list for waves of enemies, and I need to spawn multiple enemies per wave. However, when I do so with my current code, both spawn, but only one will spawn correctly, and he other will not move, nor will it spawn correctly. I think I need to call upon each element in the array, but I don’t know how.

public var spawnedMob:GameObject = null;
public var monsterData:MobData = null;
private var waveIndex:uint = 0;
public var monsterPrefab:GameObject;
private var wavesInfo:WavesData = null;
private var wavesArray:Array = null;

function Start () {
	monsterData = gameObject.GetComponent( MobData );	
	wavesInfo = gameObject.GetComponent( WavesData );
}

function DataReady(){
	wavesArray = wavesInfo.waves;
}

function Update () {
	if ( wavesArray ){
		if ( spawnedMob == null ){
			if ( waveIndex < wavesArray.length ){		    	
				var currentWave:WaveInfo = wavesArray[waveIndex];				
				var monsterSpawnIndex:float = parseFloat( currentWave.indexString );					
				var monsterInfo:MobInfo = monsterData.mobInfoArray[monsterSpawnIndex];				
				var waveSplitter =  currentWave.indexString.Split(","[0]);

for( var i:int = 0; i < waveSplitter.length; i++)
			{
				print(waveSplitter*);*
  •   			spawnedMob = Instantiate( monsterPrefab, Vector3( 100, 10, 100 ), Quaternion.identity );*

•   		}*

•   		//Instantiate( monsterPrefab, Vector3( 80, 10, 80 ), Quaternion.identity );*

•   		var entityScript:MonsterCharacter = spawnedMob.GetComponent( MonsterCharacter );				*

•   		entityScript.InitWithMobInfo( monsterInfo );				*

•   		spawnedMob.SendMessage( "SetPlayer", null, SendMessageOptions.DontRequireReceiver );				*

•   		waveIndex++;*

•   	}*

•   }*

• }*
    }

Have you tried to place all the codes you wrote after the for loop, inside the for loop, so that it is done right after instantiating. I would think the way it is done now, first round in the for loop, spawnemob points to a place in the memory then second round the same spawnmob points to a new location in memory then you fetch the component of that object pointed at but the firts one is lost in memory.