Spawning GameObjects with help of classes --- Attaching classes to GameObjects

Hello!
It’s my very first time asking a question here, I haven’t found out how to solve this problem, thank you very much!

I have this class ( in TileControl.cs )

public class Tiles{

public GameObject tileGO;
		public float xPos;
		public float yPos;
		public bool  isLight;

}

I have a 2-dimensional array called TilePosition, which is empty, so the script Levels.cs fills it. Here’s an example from Levels.cs

if (levelNumber == 0)
		{
			rows = 3; columns = 4;
			TileControl.tilePosition = new int[,]  {{ 0, 1, 1, 1 },
													{ 1, 1, 1, 0 },
													{ 0, 1, 1, 1 }};
		}

And if I call BuildMap.GenerateMap( Levels.rows, Levels.columns ) it works as you can see here:

Here is the actual problem: If all the tiles are called ‘‘Cube’’, how do I distinguish them? How could I attach the class Tiles to every Cube?

If all the cubes had xPos, yPos and isLight variables, I could easily work with them. For example, I could delete all the cubes whose xPos is 2, or color them red, etc.

( Sorry for my English or if I wasn’t clear )
Thank you!

( There are 9 tiles in the picture, but 18 in the Hierarchy, because there will be dark tiles behind light tiles, but that is not important )

How about this:

Add a bool “filled” to your Tiles class. Then instead of a 2-dimensional int array you create a 2-dimensional tiles array and for each Tiles in it, set the filled value to true or false (what was 0 or 1 in the int array). Now you can access each cube by passing the x and y values to the Tiles array.