Speed tree on Lightweight Pipeline?

There is no Nature/Tree Creator Bark alternative on lightweight pipeline?
All my speed trees are pink.

2 Likes

bump.

1 Like

Hi!

The shaders are not ported yet, put it's planned to do that soon.

1 Like

[quote=“aleksandrk”, post:3, topic: 705187]
Hi!

The shaders are not ported yet, put it’s planned to do that soon.
[/quote]
I have lwrp ver3.0.0 installed. all the trees still are pink. Any update?

I just checked, postponed for now :(

In each teapot, Unity's ads with beautiful videos of a new rendering of a beautiful forest. But the tasks of materials for trees are postponed. It's sad.

3 Likes

is there any news about this?

Hi, Terrain team is working on it. ETA is 19.2 as I heard.

I am also still waiting for this feature :( All of my plants are pink now.

Technically you can port it on your own if it's a high priority. There's a shader source for the SpeedTree shaders in the same archive with all others Unity's shaders.

Although it would require some knowledge about pipeline and shaders.

Can anyone give advice? Which way to dig?

@VergilUa Can you give a example us maybe we can port it. We are artist and dont know how to do it.
@aleksandrk We have passed renderpipeline for performance but everywhere is pink any solution for us ? Maybe Give an example to change it. Or another solution. I used for lwrp shader but they looks cheap and terriable.

[quote=“hgulgen”, post:12, topic: 705187]
We have passed renderpipeline for performance but everywhere is pink any solution for us ? Maybe Give an example to change it. Or another solution. I used for lwrp shader but they looks cheap and terriable.
[/quote]
Sorry, I’m not sure I can decipher that properly.

+1
also wait for Nature/Tree Creator alternative for both SRP's.

Still nothing? I am also looking for solution.

Where are the tree shaders Unity? Surely trees are important...

Dear Unity! You do not answer anywhere about the fate of the Trees in the LWRP.

Hi, sorry about the delay on this. The upcoming 5.14 LWRP package will come with support to SpeedTree shaders. We are in the validation process to release this package version atm. It will be there soon.

6 Likes

Hi,
Tree Creator too?

2 Likes

[quote=“ILonion”, post:19, topic: 705187]
Hi,
Tree Creator too?
[/quote]

[quote=“phil_lira”, post:18, topic: 705187]
Hi, sorry about the delay on this. The upcoming 5.14 LWRP package will come with support to SpeedTree shaders. We are in the validation process to release this package version atm. It will be there soon.
[/quote]

Will there be any support for the Tree Creator Shaders too? Seeing as those are part of the built in terrain system in Unity