Still having scene changing problems

This is a post from 3 days ago. I haven’t received any further help, so I’m re-posting it to see if anyone else can see this and try to help:

So I’ve been trying to figure out how to switch from one scene to another within Unity 5.3, but I’m having trouble when I call upon the function that is supposed to load the next scene. The scene doesn’t change and an error pops up saying that:

Scene ‘Scenes/Main Scene.unity’ (-1) couldn’t be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded. To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File → Build Settings

I’ve tried changing the name for the scene in the inspector and I’ve added the scene into the build settings, and I still am having trouble. To be completely honest, though, I don’t know what the problem is. I’ve never dealt with scenes (normally, I just make one scene). So, I’ll just provide as much information I can and hope that the Unity Community can help me understand why the scene isn’t changing and the above error is appearing.

The scene that I’m trying to get to is named Main Scene.

Within the inspector, I have defined Main Level as Scenes/Main Scene.unity, which is what I copied from the build settings when I added the scene to the settings.

I have not messed around with AssetBundles and I have no idea what they are.

If you need any additional information, please let me know!

Anyway, here’s my script for changing scenes:

using UnityEngine;
    using System.Collections;
    using UnityEngine.UI;
    using UnityEngine.SceneManagement;

public class MenuScript : MonoBehaviour {

public Canvas quitMenu;
    	public Button startText;
    	public Button exitText;
    	[SerializeField]
    	string m_MainLevel = string.Empty;

void Start () {
    		quitMenu = quitMenu.GetComponent<Canvas> ();
    		startText = startText.GetComponent<Button> ();
    		exitText = exitText.GetComponent<Button> ();
    		quitMenu.enabled = false;
    	}

public void ExitPress()
    	{

quitMenu.enabled = true;
    		startText.enabled = false;
    		exitText.enabled = false;

}

public void NoPress()
    	{
    		quitMenu.enabled = false;
    		startText.enabled = true;
    		exitText.enabled = true;
    	}

public void StartLevel(){
    		SceneManager.LoadScene (m_MainLevel);
    	}

public void ExitGame()
    	{
    		Application.Quit ();
    	}
    }

Why are you serializing your main level? If the “Start Level” is always going to lead to the “Main” level just put “Main Scene” inside the SceneManager.LoadScene(“Main Scene”);

If that doesn’t work then a picture of your inspector/scene name would be great as well.