Strange Parsing Error

So I am making a game using the “Let’s Try Assignments” course and instead of hurting the blocks I just apply force. I want to apply a positive force to push when left mouse is pressed, and a negative to pull when right mouse is pressed. The left mouse is functional and I tried to copy and paste the script over and change around some variables, inputs, and what not and I believe I got it working, however the sound and visuals have a parsing error after I triple checked my script. It says that I also have an error with putting private in front of IENumerator but I think that’s because of the parsing error. Here is the whole script, the last part is the part where the parsing error is, but I will include it all because I might have to change something else.

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class RaycastShootComplete : MonoBehaviour {

public int gunDamage = 1;											// Set the number of hitpoints that this gun will take away from shot objects with a health script
	public float fireRate = 0.25f;										// Number in seconds which controls how often the player can fire
	public float weaponRange = 50f;										// Distance in Unity units over which the player can fire
	private float neghitForce;											// Amount of force which will be added to objects with a rigidbody pulled by the player
	public float hitForce = 100000f;									// Amount of force which will be added to objects with a rigidbody shot by the player
	public Transform gunEnd;											// Holds a reference to the gun end object, marking the muzzle location of the gun

private Camera fpsCam;												// Holds a reference to the first person camera
	private WaitForSeconds shotDuration = new WaitForSeconds(0.07f);	// WaitForSeconds object used by our ShotEffect coroutine, determines time laser line will remain visible
	private AudioSource gunAudio;										// Reference to the audio source which will play our shooting sound effect
	private LineRenderer laserLine;										// Reference to the LineRenderer component which will display our laserline
	private float nextFire;												// Float to store the time the player will be allowed to fire again, after firing

void Start () 
	{
		// Get and store a reference to our LineRenderer component
		laserLine = GetComponent<LineRenderer>();

// Get and store a reference to our AudioSource component
		gunAudio = GetComponent<AudioSource>();

// Get and store a reference to our Camera by searching this GameObject and its parents
		fpsCam = GetComponentInParent<Camera>();
	}

void Update () 
	{
		// Check if the player has pressed the fire button and if enough time has elapsed since they last fired
		if (Input.GetButtonDown("Fire1") && Time.time > nextFire) 
		{
			// Update the time when our player can fire next
			nextFire = Time.time + fireRate;

// Start our ShotEffect coroutine to turn our laser line on and off
            StartCoroutine (ShotEffect());

// Create a vector at the center of our camera's viewport
            Vector3 rayOrigin = fpsCam.ViewportToWorldPoint (new Vector3(0.5f, 0.5f, 0.0f));

// Declare a raycast hit to store information about what our raycast has hit
            RaycastHit hit;

// Set the start position for our visual effect for our laser to the position of gunEnd
			laserLine.SetPosition (0, gunEnd.position);

// Check if our raycast has hit anything
			if (Physics.Raycast (rayOrigin, fpsCam.transform.forward, out hit, weaponRange))
			{
				// Set the end position for our laser line 
				laserLine.SetPosition (1, hit.point);

// Get a reference to a health script attached to the collider we hit
				ShootableBox health = hit.collider.GetComponent<ShootableBox>();

// If there was a health script attached
				if (health != null)
				{
					// Call the damage function of that script, passing in our gunDamage variable
					health.Damage (gunDamage);
				}

// Check if the object we hit has a rigidbody attached
				if (hit.rigidbody != null)
				{
					// Add force to the rigidbody we hit, in the direction from which it was hit
					hit.rigidbody.AddForce (-hit.normal * hitForce);
				}
			}
			if (Input.GetButtonDown("Fire2") && Time.time > nextFire) 
			{
				// Update the time when our player can fire next
				nextFire = Time.time + fireRate;

// Start our ShotEffect coroutine to turn our laser line on and off
				StartCoroutine (ShotEffect());

// Create a vector at the center of our camera's viewport
				Vector3 rayOrigin2 = fpsCam.ViewportToWorldPoint (new Vector3(0.5f, 0.5f, 0.0f));

// Declare a raycast hit to store information about what our raycast has hit
				RaycastHit hit2;

// Set the start position for our visual effect for our laser to the position of gunEnd
				laserLine.SetPosition (0, gunEnd.position);

// Check if our raycast has hit anything
				if (Physics.Raycast (rayOrigin, fpsCam.transform.forward, out hit2, weaponRange))
				{
					// Set the end position for our laser line 
					laserLine.SetPosition (1, hit2.point);

// Get a reference to a health script attached to the collider we hit
					ShootableBox health = hit2.collider.GetComponent<ShootableBox>();

// If there was a health script attached
					if (health != null)
					{
						// Call the damage function of that script, passing in our gunDamage variable
						health.Damage (gunDamage);
					}

// Check if the object we hit has a rigidbody attached
					if (hit2.rigidbody != null)
					{
						// Add pulling force to the rigidbody we hit, in the direction from which it was hit
						hit2.rigidbody.AddForce (-hit2.normal * neghitForce);
					}
				}
			{
				// If we did not hit anything, set the end of the line to a position directly in front of the camera at the distance of weaponRange
                laserLine.SetPosition (1, rayOrigin + (fpsCam.transform.forward * weaponRange));
			}
		}

IEnumerator ShotEffect;
			{
				// Play the shooting sound effect
				gunAudio.Play ();

// Turn on our line renderer
				laserLine.enabled = true;

//Wait for .07 seconds
				yield return shotDuration;

// Deactivate our line renderer after waiting
			laserLine.enabled = false;			
			}

The error code is (135,25): error CS8025: Parsing error
(which is that last line)

Can replies be in C# only?
Please tell me how to fix :slight_smile: thx.

you have ; instead of () in front of ShotEffect declaration