I’m a newbie at Unity and am following the Shooter Survival tutorial. When I bake the NavMesh there’s only 3 small areas turning blue, the dolls house roof, the top of the stool and the top of the cabinet. This is my second attempt at Survival Shooter, I stopped the first attempt due ti the same thing happening (or not !). Any guidance would be appreciated. I’m using Unity 5.3.4 and am using the pdf that’s supplied with Survival Shooter
Found solution write up in another thread:
- Select floor in the hierarchy, at the very top of the list.
- Add mesh renderer component
- At the top left of the screen, access Window>Navigation
- With the Floor selected, check Navigation Static
- Make sure the Navigation Area menu is set to Walkable
- Press bake in the bottom right
- Delete mesh renderer on the floor to remove all the pink that has appeared
Thanks to @Hydropulse17
will give it try later.
I did the same and it’s working fine here!