Switch Script to enabled on each client(Photon)?

I’m a painfully new programmer(C# and Photon Networking) and i’m having trouble with a game i’m making. Its a kind of vampire survival game, like a survive the zombies game. I’m in the very early development stages. I have two different scripts depending on if your a vampire or human. When I press M(nothing fancy yet) you switch between the two. Each client is working, however is not changing on the other clients instance.

Example: Both players are human, one presses M becoming a vampire. On his screen he is a vampire. On the other persons screen he is still a human.

Thanks in advance, I will post scripts if needed.

UPDATE:While doing more googling I found photonView.ismine. It fixed my problem with responding to the M press however it doesn’t fix enabling the scrips. I found hints to RPC however I didn’t find how to do it. Does anyone know where to find an idiot’s guide to it.

After about an hour and a half I figured it out. I had to send and receive the enabled bool of the component.

`using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public void OnPhotonSerializeView(PhotonStream stream, PhotonMessageInfo info){
if(stream.isWriting){
stream.SendNext (isVamp);
stream.SendNext(isHum);
stream.SendNext (gameObject.GetComponent ().enabled);
stream.SendNext (gameObject.GetComponent ().enabled);

}else{
		isVamp = (bool)stream.ReceiveNext ();
		isHum = (bool)stream.ReceiveNext ();

gameObject.GetComponent<HumanGenral> ().enabled = (bool)stream.ReceiveNext();
		gameObject.GetComponent<VampireGenral> ().enabled = (bool)stream.ReceiveNext();
	}

}`