Temp/__BuildPlayer Backupscene

I get the fallowing error when building my project. I have no clue what it is referencing. I have nothing in my project named 'Main Actor' and I have no scene in 'Temp/__BuildPlayer Backupscene'???? What does it mean?

My original project was started under Unity 2.6 and we just upgraded and now we are working on getting everything back up and running under Unity 3.0.

Not sure what else I need to say.

Script attached to 'Main Actor' in scene 'Temp/__BuildPlayer Backupscene' is missing or no valid script is attached. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

I have been using unity 3.0, and I also am also getting that same error message whenever I try and build my game for the iPhone. the error I am getting is: Script attached to 'testTexPlane' in scene 'Temp/__BuildPlayer Backupscene' is missing or no valid script is attached. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

I used to have an object, testTexPlane, however, that was quite a few builds ago (when I had deleted it). Everything had been building and working perfectly for a few weeks after deleting it, then, all of the sudden out of nowhere, it started giving me that error, and not allowing me to build because of it.

I looked everywhere, and i definitely don't have an object anywhere with that name.

Then, on top of that, I get another error (always linked to that error as well): Error building Player: FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "/Users/craigb/Desktop/main PT Project/trunk/Temp/StagingArea/iPhone-Trampoline/Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj/craigb.pbxuser". UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

If anyone has a solution, I would be really appreciative to learn how to get rid of this problem.

Your GameObject named 'Main Actor' is probably referencing a script that is no longer deriving from MonoBehavior. If this is the case, the warning you get can be resolved by either removing the script or having it derive from MonoBehavior again.

I filed a bug report about this: http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?402166_um9ahlcplpdpe9bv