Greetings and salutations, I imported this font into my project (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Spartan) upon doing so I added it to a couple places then pressed Ctrl+S, upon doing so the UI elements just sort of disappeared (They were still in the scene, though just not visible), now, I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or if I am just being dumb as fuck, anyhow, The issue only happens when I save whilst having selected a text-element, so realistically I can avoid it though I sometimes forget and have one selected.
Some details about the scene:
- Font is Spartan, imported as a
regular font and converted to a
- I am using Unity 2021.1.1f1,
- I have never had this issue before.
- The UI elements are held in a Canvas (so not being blocked by anything in the scene)
- No code interferes with the text elements at this stage.
- I have tried different fonts from google fonts to ensure it’s not just a shit font.