TextMesh Pro Shader errors on build for Nintendo DS

Hello, in porting a game to the Nintendo DS my build is failing due to shader errors stemming from TextMesh Pro. It seems that certain shader features are not supported on the Nintendo DS system.

The errors are as follows:

Shader error in ‘TMPro/Mobile/Distance Field Overlay’: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\8fc1AE.tmp.bat (on n3ds)

Compiling Vertex program
Platform defines: UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3

Shader error in ‘TMPro/Mobile/Distance Field Overlay’: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\b0c1B0.tmp.bat (on n3ds)

Compiling Vertex program with UNDERLAY_ON
Platform defines: UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3

Any assistance in how to provide a fallback shader or different shader/material entirely would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t have an answer for this question, but I do have a question. How exactly did you get to build for Nintendo DS. Like how did you get the option of being to work with that. I would really like to know, if you don’t mind answering. Thanks, and sorry I couldn’t help.