TextMeshPro not showing up in an Android build

Whenever I make an Android build all of the TextMesh-Pro text doesn’t load at all, it works fine in the Editor and on a PC build.

I have already attempted a number of suggested issues like setting Instancing Variants to Keep All and making a new scene and new fonts to test if it was an issue with a 3D text using the font. But whenever I’ve tested a new scene or new font it still doesn’t show up.

I’ve updated TextMesh-Pro and also uninstalled the package and reinstalled it and it still doesn’t work. I have no clue what’s going on and I’m worried it might be something tickbox in the build settings that will make it impossible to debug

Error log:

Also if there’s anymore information needed then I can provide.

Version: 2022.3.2f1

This looks like the problem right here:

I suggest sharing callstack from the log in a text form - there might be more info in there and it is easier to both read and search for.

As a first step - always consider doing a search for errors you see at top of the callstack:

… and it seems you’re not the first one to come across similar errors:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/remoteproviderexception-textdataprovider-unable-to-load-assets-aa-settings-json.1152815/