The application requires last version of Google Play services for AR error,The application requires last version of Google Play for AR

Hi,

I have been working on an AR application that allows users to spawn furniture in AR space. When I ‘Build and Run’ the application into my Pixel 3xl phone it runs fine. As soon as I upload it on the google play store and download it from there it shows ‘The application requires last version of Google Play for AR’. When I click continue it does not come up with any update to install as it is already on the latest version. I have attached the screenshots to have a look. My app is 213 MB so I have to split into binary to upload .apk and .obb to the play server.

I have also googled this question and came across a few questions where people have said that all you have to do is to add dependency to the build. Gradle file. I am a bit confused with that answer as there is 3 build.gradle files and then how should I open them and how can I export 2 separate files that is .obb and .apk files for the play store. Can anyone help me, please?

I am using 2020.7.2.7f1 and ar foundation 4.0.12.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have found an answer to this problem. Every time I was uploading the app on the google play store for testing I was only changing the bundle version in the app settings. Once I changed the app version as well in unity and uploaded it again it started working. Probably a newbie error.

Any one found solution for the above problem
I am using Unity 2019.4.28f1
and making build For API Level 31
Updated AR Foundation - 4.0.2
Updated ARCore XR Plugin - 4.0.3
Updated ARKit XR Plugin - 4.0.2,Does any one find solution for the above problem.
I am using Unity 2019.4.28f1
with Update AR Foundation - 4.0.2
New ARCore XR Plugin - 4.0.3
Updated ARKit XR Plugin - 4.0.2
Making build for API Level 31

anyone one has any idea how to solve this issue

Hello, I am using Unity 2019.4.27f1 and through trial and error process, I managed to have it working on both Android v. 13 as well as v. 10, by having AR Foundation and ARCore XR Plugin version 4.1.0-preview.5 enabled. Also in XR Plugin-in Management settings “Initialize XR on Startup” and “ARCore” were selected and in ARCore settings the Requirement “Optional” was selected.

Additionally, in the Project Settings’ Player, the settings set are shown in the screenshots. Both options in “XR Settings” are not selected.