The coordinates of the particles that can be obtained from the Unity Editor and the Vision OS simulator are different

I implemented connecting each particle of ParticleSystem with each other by a line.
In the Unity Editor, the particles are properly connected to each other by lines, but in the Vision OS simulator, the position of the particle and the line seems to be different.

Do I need to do coordinate transformations or other calculations in UnityEditor and Vision OS simulator? How can I do that?

I was able to get it to appear in the same position by setting the ParticleSystem mode to Bake To Mesh.
However, from a performance standpoint, I would like to use Replicate Properties to achieve this.

Here is the code fragment.

void Start()
{
        ps = GetComponent<ParticleSystem>();
        particles = new ParticleSystem.Particle[ps.main.maxParticles];
}

void Update()
{
    int particlesCount = ps.GetParticles(particles);
    for (int i = 0; i < particlesCount; i++)
    {
		for (int j = i + 1; j < particlesCount; j++)
        {
    		// draw line
    		// particles[i].position to particles[j].position
    	}
    }
}

This is expected. When using Replicate Properties mode, we translate the properties of the Unity particle system (color, emission rate, particle size, etc.) to a RealityKit ParticleEmitterComponent. Because ParticleEmitterComponent is an entirely different particle system implementation (with different rules, a different random number generator, etc.), its particles will appear in completely different locations (unless maybe you remove all random elements from the simulation–but even then, you’re likely to have issues because of frame timing). Using “Bake to Mesh” mode is the only way to ensure that your particles’ positions in RealityKit match those in Unity. We have some plans to improve the performance of Bake to Mesh particles in the future using new features of visionOS 2.0.

Thanks for your quick reply! I now understand how it works.
I look forward to your plans to improve the performance of Bake to Mesh!

Hey! Just wondering how you succeeded to draw a line between the particles because as far as I could remember Line Renderers are not currently supported with Polyspatial?

This is a hack to deform the Transform of a CubeMesh like a Line!