The type or namespace name `GridSelection' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Ive looked online for this error and people have stated several things such as moving your scripts to a folder in your root called “Editor”. Ive done that and now several more of my scripts just broke and its beginning to irritate me because either its a Unity Editor namespace error (for building and test which is not my case) or its a suggestion like move it to a folder which originally ive had it in a folder named “scripts”. Ever since the move to an “Editor” folder its just showing this error everywhere…

The type or namespace name `GridSelection' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
The type or namespace name `charinfo' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
The type or namespace name `terraingen' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
The type or namespace name `settings' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
The type or namespace name `playerinfo' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
The type or namespace name `mousecontrols' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
The type or namespace name `camcontrols' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

The editor folder is only for editor scripts. Runtime script must not be placed in a folder called “editor”. Things like “mousecontol” and “camcontrol” most likely are not editor script. The others probably as well. So move them out of the editor folder.

Editor scripts are scripts that extend the editors functionality and aren’t directly related to your game / application.